Adessa is looking for talented people who are full of ambition and like to start as an SAP potential. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team in Spain, Belgium, or Germany.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What your journey will look like as an SAP potential
As a young SAP potential, you will go through an intensive 7-week Adessa training program to gain the specialised knowledge needed to succeed in a consultant role. After these 7 weeks, you will complete a 5-week intensive internship in the company itself. The hiring process and training program takes place in 3 waves in September & December 2021 and April 2022. You will have the opportunity to fully dive into the consultancy world and get to know the field.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management or another Master’s degree with an additional degree in Business.
- You are a true digital native who is not afraid to face challenges.
- Your motivation and enthusiasm are contagious and you are a team player.
- You are customer-oriented, have good communication skills, and speak fluent English.
- You love working in an innovative and changing environment where you constantly question processes and yourself to improve continuously.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!