This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To reinforce our growing thriving team, we are looking for a Germany-based Team Leader SAP HCM Implementation to start as soon as possible.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Disciplinary and technical team management.
- Resource planning, target and performance management as well as employee development.
- Recognition of optimisation opportunities (CIP).
- Communication with internal and external service providers.
- Support in the preparation of internal and external audits (SOX).
- Support and consulting of existing and new customers.
- Support of the sales department in customer meetings, presentations, preparation of offers, effort estimation, and calculations.
- Planning, implementation, and control of (also international) SAP projects with planning budget responsibility.
Profile and skills
- Degree in (business) Informatics or comparable IT training.
- Extensive professional experience as a consultant or module administrator in SAP HCM PA, PY, or PT.
- Profound leadership experience desirable.
- Experience and methodical knowledge in Project and Process Management.
- Customer-oriented persuasion and communication skills with a confident demeanor and experience in stakeholder management.
- Independent working style and initiative.
- Very good English and German language skills, both written and spoken.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!