This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To reinforce our growing thriving team in Germany, we are looking for a Team Coordinator Payroll SAP.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsibility for the payroll of the assigned client(s).
- Technical leadership of the team.
- Ensuring a high-quality service.
- Project responsibility.
- Permanent optimization of workflows/processes and coordination with our customers.
- Organisation of the team to ensure monthly payroll accounting.
- Managing the further development and expansion of the team or the customer portfolio.
- Pro-active communication with our customers and improvement of the customer relationship.
- Generation of additional business.
- Processing of further topics on instruction or customer related.
- Preparing activities for the invoicing of the current service as well as additional service of the Managed Services SAP division.
- Stakeholder and Escalation Management.
Profile and skills
- Completed commercial professional training, ideally (University of Applied Sciences) degree in Business Administration.
- A professional experience of at least 5 years in Payroll Accounting is desirable.
- Good MS Office skills.
- SAP HCM knowledge is a plus.
- Special knowledge in tax and social security law.
- Independent way of working with high ability to work in a team.
- High social and communication skills.
- Distinct service and customer orientation.
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!