Passionate about Digital HR transformation? Willing to work for a successful and fast-growing pan-European company with long and solid history in HR services? If so, then we might just have something for you!
To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Consultant to join our team in Belgium. Based in our office in Brussels, you will participate in the implementation, integration and configuration of SuccessFactors projects. As an experienced consultant, you will partially or completely contribute to the HR transformation initiated by our clients.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Facilitate client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality.
- Manage SuccessFactors projects, resource allocation, deliverables during the whole project lifecycle.
- Design and configure a SuccessFactors system based on HR best practice.
- Ensure successful implementation of SuccessFactors while adhering to product standards.
- Facilitate workshop, training sessions of client’s key users.
- Work closely with Adessa team members to facilitate successful integration between modules.
- Ensure effective transfer knowledge to the customer and application maintenance team for ongoing support.
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Adessa’s international Cloud Business Line to share knowledge and drive innovation.
- At least ONE end-to-end implementation in a SuccessFactors Employee Central, Recruiting or Performance & Goals or another module with successful go live.
- SuccessFactors Associate Certification in one or many SF modules (mandatory).
- Certification in Employee Central is a big plus.
- Ideally educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent experience.
- HCM process knowledge.
- Experience in functional design.
- Solid Project Management skills is a plus.
- Proven experience operating in a client facing role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Business Fluent), French or German is an asset.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills – A real problem solver.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!