Would you like to be part of the Adessa team?
Adessa, an SD Worx company is a leading European provider of HR services with global reach. We have offices all over Europe.
Our goal? We bring people solutions to life so companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
About the role
As a Senior SAP SuccessFactors Consultant, you will be involved in HR Technology project delivery, from requirements gathering, to overseeing build and testing of the solution in liaison with teams across the world and provide solution support as well. Our aim is to deliver value add solutions to our clients and help us to drive efficiencies for HR teams worldwide.
Additionally, you will have a variety of work opportunities: from getting involved in SAP SF implementations, to developing proof of concepts for our new innovative solutions, to supporting our sales and Business Development team with driving new business. We also encourage developing new talent and you will provide guidance and coaching to our junior resources.
Who you are:
We are looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors consultant to join our team who understands the intricacies of the system and is passionate about the technology we work with. We are also developing cutting edge value propositions and technology to support our clients to drive real business value. We want someone who will be happy to get stuck into developing these, bring fresh ideas and not to be afraid to think outside the box.
This is what you need:
- Certified in at least 2 SAP SuccessFactors module
- EC minimum
- RCM/ONB preferred
- Minimum 3 years SAP SuccessFactors implementation experience
- Stream lead for a module area minimum across all phases
- Been involved in a full end to end implementation
- Supported data migration
- Supported integrations
- Designed and executed testing phases
- Can articulate GDPR & Audit requirements and map to what SF offers
- Sound understanding of the integration points and process integration across all other modules
- Experience with SAP’s Reporting Tools including Embedded Analytics
- Proven experience of multi-country implementation
- Understands how phased rollouts are delivered
- Has worked with clients to advise and guide them on translations
- Demonstrable understanding of HR Business Processes
- Can articulate and discuss where SuccessFactors steps and processes interact in the overall business process, thus being able to understand touch points to other processes (system and non-system)
- Can demonstrate an understanding of key data points for capture and extraction (reporting) to demonstrate compliance and value the process is delivering
- Can support organisations with understanding their AS-IS processes to the newly delivered SF processes and impact assess/understand the areas for change.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Client sales presentations
- Workshops presentations
- Technical and process
- Supported commercial proposals
- Ambitious and inquisitive with a pro-active “can do” attitude
This is ‘nice to have’:
- Experience with other SAP cloud technologies, e.g. Business Technology Platform, Concur
- Commerical experience
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment in a supportive team with a family feel
- There will also be opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally to work on exciting projects with global organizations
- Competitive salary package including bonus
- Company laptop, mobile phone and equipment provided
- 25 days leave on a fulltime basis
- Diverse training opportunities: We heavily encourage and invest in our teams learning and development opportunities. We want to ensure our team is always developing and learning the latest and greatest in the market
Why this job:
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for Adessa – both nationally and internationally. We will, of course, ensure that you receive a suitable salary and extra-legal benefits.
Adessa offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, remote working, working from other offices… you will be the owner of your own work and time.
From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places in Europe, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!