This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To reinforce our growing SuccessFactors thriving team in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Consultant SAP HCM PA/PY/PT to start as soon as possible.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What will be your responsibilities?
- Application Management in SAP HCM for Payroll and Positive Time Management.
- Design, implementation, quality assurance, and transfer of requirements into production within the SAP HCM modules Payroll and Administration.
- Implementation of fully cycle projects and Change Control.
- Acting process compliant, continuous improvement, and Agile Methodology application.
- Support and consulting of existing and new customers.
- Collaboration in projects to map new requirements.
- Collection, analysis, creation, and implementation of solution concepts.
- Documentation of implemented requirements, execution of functional tests as well as troubleshooting.
- Support of internal and external stakeholders.
Profile and skills
- Degree in (business) IT or comparable education.
- Extensive professional experience (10-15 years) as a consultant or administrator in SAP HCM PY and PT.
- Very good knowledge of customising SAP HCM modules PY and PT.
- Good knowledge of the creation and further development of schemas and rules for Austrian Payroll Accounting.
- Good technical knowledge in Austrian Payroll Accounting is a plus.
- Confident appearance.
- Competent handling of customers, also in case of escalations.
- High level of initiative, flexibility, and ability to work in a team.
- Structured and accurate way of working, ability to work independently.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!