This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team in Spain, we are looking for a SAPUI5 expert front-end developer to join our team in Malaga.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
You will play a key role in challenging technical project, being involved in the full project lifecycle! You will work closely with the customer to analyze their requirements and you will design, configure, develop, test and support the SAP HCM solutions. More importantly, you want to become a technical expert but you have business mindset: you like to understand the bigger picture and like to add value where possible.
Profile and skills
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in FIORI technologies.
- You have a solid knowledge in SAP ABAP HR, ABAP OO is an added value.
- You have knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform, Java are a strong asset.
- You possess a good understanding of SAP HCM modules is a Plus.
- You have excellent analytical and persuasive skills.
- You are known for your problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- You are driven and persistent.
- You are customer-oriented and flexible.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You can work both independently and within a team.
- You can work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
- You are business fluent in English.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!