This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are urgently looking for a Professional SAP HCM Consultant to join our team in Malaga.
Based in our office in Spain, you will help with our ongoing and future SAP on-premises projects in Switzerland.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Support the implemented SAP HR on-premises solution.
- Manage reported incidents and performing functional analysis and guidance on the technical way to implement it.
- Ensure close follow-up of jobs and interfaces.
- Act as a SPOC towards Business HR stakeholders to collect and translate their business needs to the technical team.
- Document functional and technical analysis providing from change requests (As is – To Be).
- Operate required system tests to ensure that developments meet the agreed specifications.
- Organize effective transfer knowledge to the customer and providing documentation.
Profile and skills
- You have minimum 2 years of experience with SAP HCM: good knowledge of PA/OM, Time Management and Payroll – Roles and Authorizations.
- You have a basic ABAP knowledge (ABAP OO).
- You have a good knowledge of data Dictionary, Tables/Views and Infotypes development.
- You possess a Business Analysis experience.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You are a real problem solver.
- You are driven to people.
- You can travel across Europe (10%).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English or/and French is a Plus.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!