This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP Solutions team, we are looking for an SAP Junior Payroll Consultant MPS (Belgian or German Payroll) to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga. Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organizations in the private and public sector.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide support to payroll consultants and/or customers in assisting them with files follow-up.
- Provide regular administrative support for all SAP Payroll matters.
- Carry out A to Z employee administration (pay slips, educational leave, holiday certificate, accident declaration).
- Contribute to the automation and optimization of existing procedures.
- Provide regular update to the customers, in a friendly manner (per mail or phone).
Profile and skills
- You hold a Bachelor or master’s degree in HR, Economics, or have a first professional experience in HR, payroll, or SAP consultancy.
- Knowledge of (SAP) Belgian or Germanpayroll and/or (post)payroll processes is a Plus.
- You are a driven person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You can work autonomously and are organized.
- You have good analytical and communication skills.
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
- You have a good knowledge of Office applications (Word, Excel).
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch or German (mandatory) and English.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!