This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are looking for Junior SAP Payroll technical consultants to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga.
Based in our office in Spain, you will work on SAP HCM projects for companies in Germany.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical support for the SAP Payroll application for German customers by providing resolutions to incidents, service requests and change requests.
- Configure, test, prepare test documents with business scenarios and communicate regularly with customers for providing solution.
- Provide regular update to the customers, in a friendly manner (per mail or phone)
- Conception, implementation, quality assurance and transfer of requirements into production within the SAP HCM modules.
- Collaboration in projects for the implementation of new requirements.
- Collection, analysis, creation, and implementation of solution concepts.
- Documentation of implemented requirements, execution of functional tests and troubleshooting.
- Support of the team and the team management.
Profile and skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, HR, Economics… or have a first professional experience in (IT) HR, payroll or SAP consultancy.
- Knowledge of German social laws or payroll is a plus.
- You have a natural attention for details and are a quick learner.
- You have excellent analytical skills and are a real problem solver.
- You have a technical affinity and understanding of the processes in the HCM / HR environment and the related IT topics.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a good knowledge of German (mandatory).
- You have a good knowledge of spoken and written English.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!