This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To reinforce our growing SAP Solutions team, we are looking for an SAP Implementation & consulting lead to join our team in Belgium.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage a team of project managers & implementation consultants located in multiple locations (Antwerp/Louvain-la-Neuve/Malaga/…) focused on cross-module SAP HR & payroll implementations.
- Realise our growth targets in cooperation with sales. Convince customers of our expertise & approach.
- Support in customer appointments, offer preparation, effort estimation, and calculations.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the various projects by the project leaders in your team.
- P&L, budget, and resource planning.
- Set targets and track performance of KPI’s and reflection of these to the management.
- Set a standardised, structured, and efficient way of working and drive continuous improvement.
- Development and coaching of employees.
- Fulfilling an exemplary and pioneering role.
Profile and skills
- The ability to implement a team culture and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- A well-developed approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- You have a successful implementation experience of SAP HCM projects for medium-sized customers from industry and service business alike.
- You have experience in SAP project management procedures and methods as well as in the coordination and technical management of a multi-member team.
- You possess an eloquent appearance combined with good communication skills, a structured way of working and accuracy.
- You have customer-oriented persuasion and very good communication skills with experience in stakeholder’s management.
- You are available for occasional business trips (within Europe).
- You are confident in Dutch and have a good command of French and/or English.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!