This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP Solutions team, we are looking for an SAP HCM Project Manager to join our team in Spain. Based in our office in Malaga, you will manage SAP HCM projects.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsible for planning, execution and (success) control of cross-module SAP projects.
- Definition and planning of internal SAP processes in cooperation with the responsible departments, including the functional management of internal and external employees.
- Budget and resource planning for SAP projects as well as holistic control of the achievement of defined milestones and reflection of these to the management.
- Support of the sales department with customer appointments, presentations, offer preparation, effort estimation and calculations.
Profile and skills
- You successfully completed studies in business administration, (business) informatics or an equivalent qualification.
- You have several years of experience with SAP HCM.
- You have a successful implementation experience of SAP HCM projects for customers from industry and medium-sized businesses.
- You have experience in SAP project management as well as in the coordination and technical management of a multi-member team.
- You have a strong knowledge of project management procedures and methods, ideally with practical experience as a consultant in the SAP environment.
- You possess an eloquent appearance combined with good communication skills, a structured way of working and accuracy.
- You have customer-oriented persuasion and very good communication skills with experience in stakeholder’s management.
- You are available for occasional business trips.
- You are confident in German and have good English skills.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!