Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France and Spain.
Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
Based in our office in Spain (Malaga), you will manage on SAP HCM projects. If you are bitten by technology, then you are the person we are looking for! Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organizations in the private and public sector. Our technical consultants are distinguished by thorough expertise, versatility, customer focus, drive and team spirit. Our mission is to translate (post)payroll processes to SAP. In doing so we can rely on substantive know-how within Adessa!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsibility for planning, execution and (success) control of cross-module SAP projects.
- Definition and planning of internal SAP processes in cooperation with the responsible departments, including the functional management of internal and external employees.
- Budget and resource planning for SAP projects as well as holistic control of the achievement of defined milestones and reflection of these to the management.
- Support of the sales department with customer appointments, presentations, offer preparation, effort estimation and calculations.
- Many years of experience with SAP HCM.
- Successful implementation of SAP HCM projects for customers from industry and medium-sized businesses.
- Experience in the area of SAP project management as well as in the coordination and technical management of a multi-member team.
- Strong knowledge of project management procedures and methods, ideally with practical experience as a consultant in the SAP environment.
- An eloquent appearance combined with good communication skills, a structured way of working, accuracy and a confident German – and good English skills.
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, (business) informatics or an equivalent qualification.
- Customer-oriented persuasion and communication skills with sovereign appearance and experience in stakeholder management.
- Occasional business trips.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!