This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
We are looking for an SAP HCM Project Manager to join our team in Belgium. Based in our office in Antwerp, you will manage SAP HCM projects.
If you are bitten by technology, then you are the person we are looking for! Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & payroll services to leading organisations in the private and public sector. Our consultants are distinguished by thorough expertise, versatility, customer focus, drive, and team spirit. Our mission is to translate payroll processes to SAP. In doing so we can rely on substantive know-how within Adessa!
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsibility for planning, execution, and (success) control of cross-module SAP projects.
- Functional management of internal and external employees in your project team(s).
- Budget and resource planning for SAP projects as well as holistic control of the achievement of defined milestones and reflection of these to the customer & management.
- Support of the sales department with customer appointments, presentations, offer preparation, effort estimation, and calculations.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes in cooperation with the responsible departments.
Profile and skills
- Many years of experience with SAP HCM.
- Passionate about building up experience quickly in SAP project management as well as in the coordination and technical management of a multi-member team.
- Passionate and convinced to quickly learn project methodology.
- Bitten to build up a strong knowledge of project management procedures and methods, ideally with practical experience as a consultant in the SAP environment.
- An eloquent appearance combined with good communication skills, a structured way of working, accuracy.
- Confident in Dutch and good English skills; French is an asset.
- Customer-oriented persuasion and communication skills with sovereign appearance and experience in stakeholder management.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!