Passionate about Digital HR transformation? Willing to work for a successful and fast-growing pan-European company with long and solid history in HR services? If so, then we might just have something for you!
To support our growth, we are looking for a SAP HCM Functional analyst to join our team in Belgium!
Based in our office in Belgium, you will work on SAP HCM projects in multinational companies across Europe. With a close collaboration with our experts, you will partially or completely contribute to the HR transformation initiated by our clients. Your role will not be just business analysis but also help leading the entire project in functional capacity and be actively involved in all phases of the implementation project to meet the project goals and objectives.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Conduct workshops with customer to capture their AS-IS processes, business requirements and delta requirements to design the TO-BE solution to be configured and implemented.
- Analyse customers’ requirements and agree on project’s and solution’s scope with all project’s stakeholders.
- Act as a SPOC towards Business HR stakeholders to collect and translate their business needs to the technical team.
- Produce functional and technical analysis providing from change requests (As is – To Be).
- Manage reported incidents and perform functional analysis and guidance on the technical way to implement it.
- Review all deliverables produced as per requirements and perform/conduct all testing.
- Minimise the changes and mitigate the risks in the project.
- Assist clients in change management, possibly facilitate workshops and provide technical/functional trainings to users.
- Strong knowledge of SAP HCM Business Processes related to Compensation, Benefits, Rewards, Payroll.
- Proven customer-facing experience: ability to interact with clients at all organizational levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in Dutch or French. (business fluent).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, HR, … or equivalent experience.
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Drive and persistence.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!