Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, and Spain. Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
To support our growth in Spain (Malaga), we are looking for a SAP Finance Support Analyst & Analytics – Senior to join us.
Within the SAP S/4Hana Centre of Excellence, you will be responsible for “run” support and contributing to the ongoing deployments of the SAP S/4 Hana public cloud solution for Finance. You will also be responsible for support & deployment activities in the analytics & reporting area. The SAP S/4 Hana public cloud solution is a highly standardized SAAS solution that is currently deployed in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Luxemburg & Mauritius. SAP provides quarterly product releases that are mandatory to implement.
What will be your responsibilities?
- “Run” Support
Incident, Problem & Change Management for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level incident management support.
- Liaise with service providers and 3rd party suppliers responsible for 3rd line support for any issues which may require their intervention.
- Ensure problem management support.
- Participate to the change management process, analysing and implementing new user requests according to internal processes and standards.
- Contribute to the quarterly SAP S/4H public cloud solution deployment through analysis of the release notes for relevant new features, testing and communication.
- Contribute to the support & continuous improvement of the interfaces between SAP S/4H FI cloud and other solutions in the SD Eco-system.
- Contribute to the support of the analytics & reporting solutions.
- Ensure that security policies and processes are respected.
Reporting & Analytics for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance.
- Contribute to the support & enhancement of the reporting and analytics offering:
o assess business needs
o check for existing/similar reporting
o provide solutions
o ensure standardization across the group
- Project Support
Contribute to the deployment of the SAP S/4Hana public Cloud Solution, including add-ons and additional modules, across entities in the SDW group.
- Execute Configuration.
- Ensure Master Data Cleansing & Migration activities.
- Ensure Testing activities.
- Ensure Report changes/creation.
- Diploma in IT.
- Min 4 years prior experience in analysis, configuration or support of SAP Finance solutions.
- Min 4 years prior experience to the AP, AR, GL, closing and reporting business processes and requirements.
- Experience in a multi-national support or delivery process.
- Having a good view on a systems integration landscape.
- Experience with ITIL methodology, helpdesk process & tooling.
- Min 2 years prior experience with reporting & analytics processes.
- Proven understanding and experience with cleansing, extracting, mapping, and loading master data.
- Excellent English-written and spoken.
- Service minded (passionate to deliver a quality service and obtain happy customers!).
- Proactive and motivated with an excellent attitude.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Precise & structured.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Transparent on progress of own activities and proactively reporting progress to management.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of French, Dutch and/or German.
- Prior experience in creation of management of reports & analytics.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!