Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and Spain. Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
To support our growth in Spain (Malaga), we are looking for a SAP Finance Release & Knowledge Management – Senior to join us.
Within the SAP S/4Hana Centre of Excellence, you will act as Release & Knowledge management SME and for the SAP S/4H Public Cloud Solution for Finance including interfaces, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation (e.g. Assessment of relevant topics in the release notes), testing coordination & end user communication for the releases, including the mandatory quarterly releases by SAP.
- Ensuring structured documentation (FAQ’s, quick reference guides, knowledge base) & communication to the key users and end users.
- Ensuring training & enhancing user adoption of the user audience.
- Ensure coordination and execution of testing activities.
- Ensure standardization across the group, for larger changes in support mode or during rollout projects, by driving business analysis & testing of these changes.
What will be your responsibilities?
Coordinate activities at SD side for the releases of the SAP S/4H public cloud solution deployment through.
- Ensuring the delivery of a release management strategy & procedure.
- Managing the execution of releases according to the release management strategy. Also through close collaboration with the other members of the Centre of Excellence.
- For the Quarterly Sap releases.o analysis of the release notes for relevant new featureso ensuring coordination of testing activitieso communication to key users, end users and other stakeholders on progress and actions
Coordinate the testing activity at SD side for the support releases and deployment projects through.
- Analysis of the release notes for relevant new features.
- Ensuring coordination of testing activities.
- Communication to key users, end users and other stakeholders on progress and actions.
- Collaboration with the other members of the centre of Excellence.
Knowledge Mngt & User Adoption
Ensure the understanding, efficient use and collaborative input by users through:
- Assessing needs for documentation (FAQ, quick refence guide, training material).
- Ensuring delivery of the mentioned documentation.
- Ensure regular communication moments & initiatives to stimulate a “community” mindset amongst the users and stakeholders of the S4/H Public Cloud solution.
Standardization across the group
Drive & control the standardization of business process set up in the SAP S/4 Hana Public Cloud solution through
- Assessment of the business processes in Sap S/4H Cloud across the group to identify opportunities for standardization.
- During deployments, acting as prime contact in standardization matters, having the overview of the SAP S/4H set up across the different countries.
- Providing functional analysis for the standardization topics identified.
- Diploma in IT.
- Min 4 yrs prior experience in analysis, configuration or support of SAP Finance solutions.
- Min 4 yrs prior experience to the AP, AR, GL, closing and reporting business processes and requirements.
- Experience in a multi-national support or delivery process.
- Experience in setting up and coordination of release management.
- Experience in setting up and coordination of testing management.
- Experience in setting up and coordination of knowledge management.
- Experience in driving standardization initiative in a multi-national environment.
- Having a good view on a systems integration landscape.
- Experience with ITIL methodology, helpdesk process & tooling.
- Excellent English-written and spoken.
- Proactive and motivated with an excellent attitude.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Precise & structured.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Transparent on progress of own activities and proactively reporting progress to management.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of French, Dutch and/or German
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!