This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are looking for an SAP Professional Finance Solutions Support Analyst (incl. Master Data Mngt) to join our team in Malaga.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
Within the SAP S/4Hana Centre of Excellence, you will be responsible for “run” support and contributing to the ongoing deployments of the SAP S/4 Hana public cloud solution for Finance. You will also be responsible for support & deployment activities in master data management area. The SAP S/4 Hana public cloud solution is a highly standardised SAAS solution that is currently deployed in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Luxemburg & Mauritius. SAP provides quarterly product releases that are mandatory to implement.
Incident, Problem & Change Management for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level incident management support.
- Liaise with service providers and 3rd party suppliers responsible for 3rd line support for any issues which may require their intervention.
- Ensure problems management support.
- Participate to the change management process, analyse and implement new user requests according to internal processes and standards.
- Contribute to the quarterly SAP S/4H public cloud solution deployment through analysis of the release notes for relevant new features, testing, and communication.
- Contribute to the support & continuous improvement of the interfaces between SAP S/4H FI cloud and other solutions in the SD Ecosystem.
- Contribute to the support of the analytics & reporting solutions.
- Ensure that security policies and processes are respected.
Master Data Management for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance.
- Contribute to the support & maintenance of master data management processes: analyze data quality, suggesting & executing activities to maintain and increase master data quality.
- Project Support.
Contribute to the deployment of the SAP S/4Hana public Cloud Solution, including add-ons and additional modules, across entities in the SDW group.
- Execute Configuration.
- Ensure Master Data Cleansing & Migration activities.
- Ensure Testing activities.
Profile and skills
- You have a degree in IT.
- You have minimum 2 years prior experience in analysis, configuration or support of SAP Finance solutions.
- You have minimum 2 years prior experience in the AP, AR, GL, closing and reporting business processes and requirements.
- You have an experience in a multinational support or delivery process.
- You have an experience with standardisation approach, imperatives defining and rolling out standardised solutions across the group.
- You have a good view on a systems’ integration landscape.
- You are experienced with ITIL methodology, helpdesk process & tooling.
- You have minimum 2 years prior experience with data management processes.
- You possess a proven understanding and experience of cleansing, extracting, mapping and loading master data.
- You are service minded (passionate to deliver a quality service and obtain happy customers!).
- You are proactive and motivated with an excellent attitude.
- You are a problem solver and have excellent analytical skills.
- You are precise & structured.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to operate independently.
- You are transparent on the progress of your own activities and proactively reporting progress to your management.
- You are a fast learner.
- You can work well under pressure.
- You have a prior experience in creation and management of reports & analytics.
- You are business fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of French, Dutch and/or German would be a plus.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!