This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are looking for an SAP Expert Finance Support Analyst & Analytics to join our team in Malaga.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
Within the SAP S/4Hana Centre of Excellence, you will be responsible for “Run” Support and contributing to the ongoing deployments of the SAP S/4 Hana public cloud solution for Finance. You will also be responsible for support & deployment activities in the analytics & reporting area. The SAP S/4 Hana public cloud solution is a highly standardised SAAS solution that is currently deployed in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Luxemburg & Mauritius. SAP provides quarterly product releases that are mandatory to implement. “Run” support includes:
Incident, Problem & Change Management for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level incident management support.
- Liaise with service providers and 3rd party suppliers responsible for 3rd line support for any issues which may require their intervention.
- Ensure problem management support.
- Participate to the change management process, analyse and implement new user requests according to internal processes and standards.
- Contribute to the quarterly SAP S/4H public cloud solution deployment through analysis of the release notes for relevant new features, testing and communication.
- Contribute to the support & continuous improvement of the interfaces between SAP S/4H FI cloud and other solutions in the SD Ecosystem.
- Contribute to the support of the analytics & reporting solutions.
- Ensure that security policies and processes are respected.
Reporting & Analytics for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance.
- Contribute to the support & enhancement of the reporting and analytics, offering:
o assess business needs
o check for existing/similar reporting
o provide solutions
o ensure standardisation across the group
- Projects Support
Contribute to the deployment of the SAP S/4Hana public Cloud Solution, including add-ons and additional modules, across entities in the SDW group.
- Execute Configuration.
- Ensure Master Data Cleansing & Migration activities.
- Ensure Testing activities.
- Ensure Report changes/creation.
Profile and skills
- You have a degree in IT.
- You have minimum 4 years prior experience in analysis, configuration or support of SAP Finance solutions.
- You have minimum 4 years prior experience to the AP, AR, GL, closing and reporting business processes and requirements.
- You have an experience in a multinational support or delivery process.
- You have a good view on a system integration landscape.
- You have an experience with ITIL methodology, helpdesk process & tooling.
- You have minimum 2 years prior experience with reporting & analytics processes.
- You have a proven understanding and experience of cleansing, extracting, mapping, and loading master data.
- You are service minded (passionate to deliver a quality service and obtain happy customers!).
- You are proactive and motivated, with an excellent attitude.
- You are known for your problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are precise & structured.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You can operate independently.
- You are transparent on the progress of your own activities and proactively reporting progress to management.
- You are a fast learner.
- You work well under pressure.
- You have excellent English-written and spoken.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!