This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are looking for an SAP Expert Finance-Release & Knowledge Management to join us in Malaga.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
Within the SAP S/4Hana Centre of Excellence, you will act as Release & Knowledge management SME and for the SAP S/4H Public Cloud Solution for Finance including interfaces, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation (e.g. Assessment of relevant topics in the release notes), testing coordination & end user communication for the releases, including the mandatory quarterly releases by SAP.
- Ensure structured documentation (FAQ’s, quick reference guides, knowledge base) & communication to the key users and end users.
- Ensure training & enhancing user adoption of the user audience.
- Ensure coordination and execution of testing activities.
- Ensure standardisation across the group, for larger changes in support mode or during rollout projects, by driving business analysis & testing of these changes.
Coordinate activities at SD side for the releases of the SAP S/4H public cloud solution deployment through.
- Ensure the delivery of a release management strategy & procedure.
- Manage the execution of releases according to the release management strategy. Also through close collaboration with the other members of the Centre of Excellence.
- For the Quarterly Sap releases: analysis of the release notes for relevant new features, ensuring coordination of testing activities, communication to key users, end users and other stakeholders on progress and actions.
- Testing Management.
- Coordinate the testing activity at SD side for the support releases and deployment projects through.
- Analysis of the release notes for relevant new features.
- Coordination of testing activities.
- Communication to key users, end users and other stakeholders on progress and actions.
- Collaboration with the other members of the center of Excellence.
- Knowledge Mngt & User Adoption.
- Ensure the understanding, efficient use and collaborative input by users through: assess needs for documentation (FAQ, quick refence guide, training material), ensure delivery of the mentioned documentation, ensure regular communication moments & initiatives to stimulate a “community” mindset amongst the users and stakeholders of the S4/H Public Cloud solution.
Standardisation across the group
Drive & control the standardisation of business process set up in the SAP S/4 Hana Public Cloud solution through.
- Assessment of the business processes in Sap S/4H Cloud across the group to identify opportunities for standardisation.
- During deployments, act as prime contact in standardisation matters, have the overview of the SAP S/4H set up across the different countries.
- Provide functional analysis for the standardisation topics identified.
Profile and skills
- You have a degree in IT.
- You have minimum 4 years prior experience in analysis, configuration, or support of SAP Finance solutions.
- You have minimum 4 years prior experience to the AP, AR, GL, closing and reporting business processes and requirements.
- You have an experience in a multinational support or delivery process.
- You have experience in set up and coordination of release management, testing management and knowledge management.
- You possess an experience in driving standardisation initiative in a multinational environment.
- You have a good view on a system’s integration landscape.
- You have experience with ITIL methodology, helpdesk process & tooling.
- You are proactive and motivated, with an excellent attitude.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are precise & structured.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You can operate independently.
- You are transparent on the progress of your own activities and proactively reporting progress to management.
- You are a fast learner.
- You can work well under pressure.
- You have excellent English-written and spoken.
- Knowledge of French, Dutch and/or German is a desirable plus.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!