This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are looking for an Expert SAP T&M consultant to join our team in Malaga.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
As a T&M consultant, you evaluate the current situation and identify improvements; you are responsible for recording data and conducting analyses; you create buy-in for your stakeholders; you involve and guide them through the process; you facilitate and participate in workshops, interviews and discussions with both internal and external stakeholders; you identify and evaluate the qualities required to bring about change. You train and coach your colleagues in these aspects; you are responsible for planning, documenting, communicating and evaluating the new way of working on a regular basis.
- Setting up, improving, rolling out and monitoring standard procedures, tools and working methods to establish an Adessa way of working. For countries in which Adessa is already active or in new countries.
- Continually facilitate improvements across all teams and share best practices between teams.
- Together with our specialists, you will put together training programmes for new employees and support the ongoing development of current employees.
- Increase the efficiency of added value for our customers.
- Empower employees and managers to seize their full potential in performing their tasks.
- Discover and develop new or better ways of working.
- Monitor new developments in SAP and payroll services.
Profile and skills
- You are prepared to work outside your comfort zone and are able to easily process a lot of new or changing information.
- You have strong analytical skills, can solve problems and are result-oriented.
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You are persuasive and able to reason from a properly informed perspective and you are capable of handling possible resistance to the change proposals you put forward.
- You have a healthy entrepreneurial spirit; you are pro-active and conduct yourself as a role model.
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch, French, German or Spanish is a plus).
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!