This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP Solutions team, we are looking for an SAP Expert Payroll Consultant MPS (Belgian or German Payroll) to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga.
Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organisations in the private and public sector.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Analysing the client’s needs and converting them into functional analyses and concrete solutions.
- The autonomous execution of the payroll processes over time, including control of the results on the SAP system of the customer, and this within the scope of the service provision.
- Taking care of the post-payroll activities (DMFA, Belcotax) with support from the back-office experts and based on well-defined processes (= our MPS Methodology).
- Advising and supporting the customer on-site in case of payroll problems.
- Close monitoring of social legislation and its impact on the payroll.
- Supporting and informing the SAP consultants and/or customers in the event of changes to legislation.
- Being part of a project team at the start-up of new SAP customers and/or services.
- Building a relationship of trust with the customer and being alert for extra HR automation needs.
Profile and skills
- You have 5-10 years’ experience in Belgian or German payroll and/or (post)payroll processes.
- Running SAP processes (payroll and/or (post)payroll processes) is a plus.
- You are a driven person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You can work autonomously and are organised.
- You have solid analytical and communication skills.
- You are stress-resistant and flexible.
- You have a good knowledge of Office applications (Word, Excel).
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch or German (mandatory) and English.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!