This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP Solutions team we are looking for SAP Expert Payroll technical consultants to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga.
Based in our office in Spain, you will work on SAP HCM projects for companies in Belgium or Germany.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Perform maintenance tasks with existing customers.
- Take up a role as SAP Payroll consultant in implementation projects for our customers, more specifically in Time Management and / or (post) payroll projects.
- Ensure the continuity and correct functioning of implemented processes, systems and tools.
- Provide regular support and advice to clients.
Profile and skills
- You have 5-10 years’ experience with processes and/or maintenance in SAP HCM (Time Management and/or (Post) Payroll).
- You have a very solid knowledge of (SAP) Belgian or German payroll and/or (post)payroll processes.
- You are a passionate person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You can work autonomously, and you are well organised.
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You are known for your problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You can understand and communicate in English (minimum B2 Level).
- You have excellent knowledge in Dutch or German (mandatory).
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!