This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Experienced SAP HCM Functional Consultant to join our team in Belgium!
Based in our office in Brussels, you will work on SAP HCM projects. With a close collaboration with our experts, you will partially or completely contribute to the HR transformation initiated by our clients. Your role will not be just business analysis but also help leading the entire project in functional capacity and be actively involved in all phases of the implementation project to meet the project goals and objectives.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Capture customers’ AS-IS processes, business requirements and delta requirements to design the TO-BE solution to be configured and implemented.
- Analyze customers’ requirements and agree on project’s and solution’s scope with all project’s stakeholders.
- Act as a SPOC towards Business HR stakeholders to collect and translate their business needs to the technical team.
- Document functional and technical analysis providing from change requests (As is – To Be).
- Manage reported incidents and perform functional analysis and guidance on the technical way to implement it.
- Produce/review all deliverables produced as per SOW and validate all testing.
- Minimise the changes and mitigate the risks in the project.
- Assist clients in change management, possibly facilitate workshops and provide technical/functional training to users.
Profile and skills
- You have a strong knowledge of SAP HCM Business Processes and Data model of SAP HR Time.
- You have configuration and debugging skills in SAP.
- You have a proven customer-facing experience, an ability to interact with clients at all organizational levels in a multicultural environment.
- You possess a solid experience as Service Delivery Manager.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- You have excellent analytical skills, drive and persistence.
- Fluency in Dutch (business fluent) is mandatory.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!