This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are looking for a German Speaking Senior SAP HCM (Time) consultant to join our team in Malaga.
Based in our office in Spain, you will work on SAP HCM projects for companies in Germany.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Analyse business requirements and translate them for the SAP HCM (Time) system into functional specifications.
- Act as a SPOC and a real Expert for all SAP HC Time related topics towards Business HR stakeholders to collect and translate their business needs to the technical team.
- Document functional and technical analysis providing from change requests (As is – To Be).
- Perform functional analysis and guidance on the technical way to implement it.
- Produce/review all deliverables produced as per SOW and validate all testing.
Profile and skills
- You have a solid knowledge (+ 8 years’ experience) of SAP HCM Business Processes and Data model of SAP Time Management.
- You have a good knowledge of Workforce and Kronos software programs.
- You have skills in Customizing, including schemes and rules for SAP PT.
- You have a proven customer experience: ability to interact with clients at all organizational levels in a multicultural environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are known for your problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are driven and persistent.
- You are available to travel within Europe (10%).
- You are fluent in German (mandatory).
- You can understand English and communicate easily (minimum B2 Level).
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!