Are you a tech savvy eager to solve complex problems? If so, then Adessa Group is the place to be!
At Adessa Group, we create a strong corporate and positive team spirit based on collaboration, collective intelligence, empowerment, and agile structure. We seek to develop a culture of working together and a great place to work stimulating both professional and personal development.
Joining Adessa Group means being part of a dynamic team of functional and technical experts, based in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and Spain! We strive towards excellence in all projects – local and international – that we deliver successfully, using state-of-the-art SAP on premise technologies (ABAP, Fiori) and Cloud solutions (SuccessFactors, Kronos, Workforce Software, Qualtrics).
To support our growth, we are looking for a SAP experienced Technical & Integration consultant to reinforce our Adessa Iberia team.
Based in Malaga, you will be a trusted advisor for business and IT, providing clear technology and process direction to clients with regards to their SAP HCM solutions. You will closely collaborate with all Adessa business lines to bring technical innovation into projects such as:
- Exploration and usage of SAP Cloud Platform Services and SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- Architectural guidance and active engaged definition and constant development of our technology strategy.
- Engage with other colleagues to drive innovation, share knowledge and support each other.
- Develop and promote technical design standards, best practices, guidelines, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience SAP HCM.
- 3 years of experience in Cloud integration: SAP Cloud Platform / Boomi.
- 3 years of experience in SAP integration IDOCS and Web Services required.
- Experience with SAP HCM integration with SAP tool (BIB).
- Good knowledge of API frameworks & Integration via API’s.
- Very good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Passion for customer service, efficiency, effectiveness, and quality.
- Good team player, willingness to assist others and share expertise.
- Ability to learn autonomously.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!