Would you like to be part of the Adessa team?
Adessa, an SD Worx company is a leading European provider of HR services with global reach. We have offices all over Europe.
Our goal? We bring people solutions to life so companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
About the role
A great project manager is like a conductor in an orchestra: streamlining all participants and making sure the audience is getting what is expected. In this metaphor, we are looking for a conductor to orchestrate the complete lifecycle of our project(s) and making sure our clients’ expectations are successfully met. In short this means your daily job will be to lead project activities in terms of scope, quality, schedule, and budget.
In addition to managing projects directly, you consult the customer if needed, and advise on best practices; whatever is needed to get the desired end result. Towards your project team, you are equally eager to lead and coach project team members, define clear objectives, prioritize tasks, and reinforce success.
Who you are:
You are an experienced project manager with preferably demonstrated history delivering SAP SuccessFactors or other HR Cloud solutions (Workday, Cornerstone, etc) implementation projects. You have experience using formal project management methodologies, techniques, and tools as well as knowledge of HR process development, change management and HR transformation. You are an expert in creating and maintaining project deliverables (e.g. project charter, project plan, status reports, project timesheets, meeting minutes, budget and schedule) but you are equally excited to lead and coach cross-functional and diverse teams.
Your superpower is to resolve most challenging issues in positive manner and bring projects to successful completion. A satisfied customer, excited team and a bit of challenge makes your day!
This is what you need:
- Demonstrated experience in HR cloud solution implementation project delivery
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to manage project deliverables
- Skills to coach and lead project team
- Driver’s License
This is ‘nice to have’:
- SAP SuccessFactors Project Management Certificate(s)
- Project Management Certificate(s) (Prince2, Scrum)
- Experience working with SAP HCM
- Knowledge of HR process transformation and development
- Change Management capability
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Nice customers with an international character
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days leave on a fulltime basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for Adessa – both nationally and internationally. We will, of course, ensure that you receive a suitable salary and extra-legal benefits.
Adessa offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, remote working, working from other offices… you will be the owner of your own work and time.
From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places in Europe, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!