Would you like to be part of the Adessa team?
Adessa, an SD Worx company is a leading European provider of HR services with global reach. We have offices all over Europe.
Our goal? We bring people solutions to life so companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
About the role
As a payroll specialist, your job is to keep our customers satisfied with every process around their payroll administration and to help them keep up to date with the necessary knowledge. Your daily work will consist of executing financial audits, implementation of corrections, submission of wage declarations, remittances and execution of the salary run. In addition, you’re an advisor, coordinator, and primary contact for our clients as it comes to questions about the salary administration.
Who you are:
- You’re ready for a second or third step in your payroll career (junior to mid-level) and are motivated to learn the salary profession further in theory and practice.
- You have an HBO-level education, and an affinity with salary administration and/or accounting.
- You’re accurate by nature and figures make you tick.
- A satisfied customer makes your day, and you’ll do everything for that aim.
- You’re an easy talker, flexible, and in for a smile.
- You’re looking for an employer who can offer you a career with a longer-term perspective.
Whom you will be working with:
You’ll be part of a mixed team with interim salary professionals and experienced consultants working for various customers. At the office you will be in contact with your manager weekly, and daily with your colleagues and other departments within Adessa. All of whom understand that by cooperating and sharing knowledge, we become better as a team.
This is what you need:
- HBO level
- PDL Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Feeling for figures
- Ambition & inquisitiveness
- Drivers License
This is ‘nice to have’:
- VPS Certificate
- Knowledge and experience with Payroll
- Commercial feeling
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Customers with international reach
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days’ leave on a full-time basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for Adessa – both nationally and internationally. We will, of course, ensure that you receive a suitable salary and extra-legal benefits.
Adessa offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, remote working, working from other offices… you will be the owner of your own work and time.
From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places in Europe, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!