This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To reinforce our growing SuccessFactors thriving team in Germany, we are looking for a Payroll Advisor – HR Administrator.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What will be your responsibilities?
- Independent and autonomous preparation of Payroll Accounting (incl. special features, such as accounting for mini-jobs, students, temporary workers, interns, short-term employees).
- Maintenance of master and transaction data.
- Time recording and certification.
- Preparation of statistics and evaluations.
- Clarification of payroll tax and social security issues.
- Contact person for the assigned customer as well as for various offices, health insurance companies, or social security agencies.
- Carrying out the year-end process and answering the resulting questions.
Profile and skills
- Completed commercial professional training.
- Practical experience in Payroll Accounting.
- Practical experience in common payroll systems.
- Knowledge of payroll taxes and social security laws.
- Capable of using common MS-Office tools.
- Independent, conscientious, and well-structured way of working.
- Distinct service and customer orientation.
- Good written and spoken English skills are desirable.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!