Would you like to be part of the Adessa team?
Adessa, an SD Worx company is a leading European provider of HR services with global reach. We have offices all over Europe.
Our goal? We bring people solutions to life so companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
About the role
Adessa Is looking for a Kronos Consultant, who is responsible for developing-, designing- and owning technical solutions on the Kronos platform integrated with SAP SuccessFactors. Preferably, we are on the lookout for a candidate with experience in Kronos as well as SAP SuccessFactors.
Who you are:
You are a Kronos expert, you are familiar with consultancy, and you have a strong affilition with HR (time) systems. You’re able to understand, describe and build complex time solutions by understanding the local and statutory legislation.
You have at least a Bachelor-level education (HBO), you are accurate by nature, and complexity makes you tick. You’re an easy talker, flexible, and in for a smile. A satisfied customer makes your day, and you’ll do everything for that aim. You’re looking for an employer who can offer you a career with a longer-term perspective.
Whom you will be working with:
The team you will be part of, is a mix of talented juniors and experienced consultants in the field of ServiceNow HRSD, SAP Payroll, SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors and integrations. By working together and sharing knowledge we become better as a whole.
This is what you need:
- Bachelor degree (HBO)
- Kronos (dimensions) certified is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Ambition & inquisitiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Driver’s License
This is ‘nice to have’:
- Knowlegde and experience with SAP HR or Successfactors
- Commercial feeling
- Experience in consultancy
- A good sense of humour
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Customers with international reach
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days’ leave on a full-time basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for Adessa – both nationally and internationally. We will, of course, ensure that you receive a suitable salary and extra-legal benefits.
Adessa offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, remote working, working from other offices… you will be the owner of your own work and time.
From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places in Europe, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!