Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
For our SAP Solutions team we are looking for Junior SAP Payroll functional consultants to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga. Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organizations in the private and public sector.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide support to payroll consultants and/or customers in assisting them with files follow-up.
- Provide regular administrative support for all SAP Payroll matters.
- Carry out A to Z employee administration (pay slips, educational leave, holiday certificate, accident declaration).
- Contribute to the automation and optimization of existing procedures.
- Provide regular update to the customers, in a friendly manner (per mail or phone).
- You hold a Bachelor or master’s degree in HR, Economics, or have a first professional experience in HR, payroll, or SAP consultancy.
- Knowledge of (SAP) Belgian or German payroll and/or (post)payroll processes is a Plus.
- You are a driven person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You can work autonomously and are organized.
- You have good analytical and communication skills.
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
- You have very good knowledge of Dutch or German (mandatory) and English.
- You have knowledge of Office applications (Word, Excel).
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!