Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France and Spain.
Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
For our SAP Solutions team we are looking for Junior SAP Payroll technical consultants to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga.
Based in our office in Spain (Malaga), you will work on SAP HCM projects for companies in Germany. If you are bitten by technology, then you are the person we are looking for! Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organizations in the private and public sector. Our technical consultants are distinguished by thorough expertise, versatility, customer focus, drive and team spirit. Our mission is to translate (post)payroll processes to SAP. In doing so we can rely on substantive know-how within Adessa!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical support for the SAP Payroll application for German customers by providing resolutions to incidents, service requests and change requests.
- Configure, test, prepare test documents with business scenarios and communicate regularly with customers for providing solution.
- Provide regular update to the customers, in a friendly manner (per mail or phone)
- Conception, implementation, quality assurance and transfer of requirements into production within the SAP HCM modules.
- Collaboration in projects for the implementation of new requirements.
- Collection, analysis, creation and implementation of solution concepts.
- Documentation of implemented requirements, execution of functional tests and troubleshooting.
- Support of the team and the team management.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, HR, Economics,… or have a first professional experience in (IT) HR, payroll or SAP consultancy.
- Knowledge German social law or payroll is a Plus.
- You have a natural attention to details and are a quick learner.
- You have excellent analytical and are a real problem solver.
- You have technical affinity and understanding of the processes in the HCM / HR environment and the related IT topics.
- You have a good knowledge in German (mandatory).
- You have a good English language skill in spoken and written.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!