Would you like to be part of the Adessa team?
Adessa, an SD Worx company is a leading European provider of HR services with global reach. We have offices all over Europe.
Our goal? We bring people solutions to life so companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
About the role
As an SAP Payroll Consultant, you’ll be responsible for translating the customer’s design requirements and calculation rules in the payroll engine of SAP. Together with a team of very experienced colleagues you will help our customers with the setup, adjustment and management of their payroll.
Who you are:
You have experience in the setup and/or management of a payroll system. You’re able to calculate, with a set of wage components, a payable salary. You have affinity with salary regulations and laws.
You have an HBO-level education, are accurate by nature and figures make you tick.
A satisfied customer makes your day, and you’ll do everything for that aim.
You’re an easy talker, flexible, and in for a smile. You’re looking for an employer who can offer you a career with a longer-term perspective.
Whom you will be working with:
You’ll be part of a mixed team with young professionals and experienced consultants in the field of SAP Payroll, SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors and Integration. All of whom understand that by cooperating and sharing knowledge, we become better as a team.
This is what you need:
- HBO/WO level
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Ambition & inquisitiveness
- Driver’s Licence
This is ‘nice to have’:
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Cloud Integration.
- Able to read and write ABAP Code
- Commercial feeling
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Customers with international reach
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days leave on a fulltime basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for Adessa – both nationally and internationally. We will, of course, ensure that you receive a suitable salary and extra-legal benefits.
Adessa offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, remote working, working from other offices… you will be the owner of your own work and time.
From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places in Europe, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!