Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France and Spain.
Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team in Malaga. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be involved in theentire recruitment process.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Edit and place job advertisements across all Adessa entities.
- Screen and answer candidate’s applications.
- Attract the best talents who will be involved in the realization of our clients projects.
- Grow and maintain the database; maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for open and future positions.
- Interview candidates, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Anticipate the recruitment needs.
- Prepare reporting and monitor recruitment activities.
- Prepare and participate in different events such as job fairs, student fairs.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team on the Employer branding aspects.
- Help the Central recruiting team on the onboarding program preparation and follow-up.
- Be a true Ambassador of Adessa.
- You have at least four years of recruiting experience in the IT sector (preferably SAP).
- You are a good communicator and you have strong leadership skills.
- You are rigorous, structured and very well-organised.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You are results and quality oriented.
- You are a natural out-of-the box thinker.
- You are an excellent team player, ready to do the extra mile with other colleagues across all Adessa entities.
- You are very committed and have the can-do attitude.
- You are able to learn autonomously and to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
- Drive and persistence are part of your DNA.
- You are business fluent in English.
- Knowledge of French or Dutch is a Plus.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!