This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
For our SAP solutions team, we are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team in Spain.
Based in Malaga, you will be part of our HR team to support our growth and you will be involved in the entire recruitment process.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What will be your responsibilities?
- Edit and place job advertisements across all Adessa entities.
- Screen and answer candidate’s applications.
- Attract the best talents who will be involved in the realization of our client’s projects.
- Grow and maintain the database; maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates for open and future positions.
- Interview candidates, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Anticipate the recruitment needs.
- Prepare to report and monitor recruitment activities.
- Prepare and participate in different events such as job fairs, student fairs, …
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team on the Employer branding aspects.
- Help the Central recruiting team on the onboarding program preparation and follow-up.
- Be a true Ambassador of Adessa.
Profile and skills
- You have 1 to 2 years of recruiting experience in the IT sector (preferably SAP).
- You are a good communicator and you have strong leadership skills.
- You are rigorous, structured, and very well-organised.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You are results and quality-oriented.
- You are a natural out-of-the-box thinker.
- You are an excellent team player, ready to go the extra mile with other colleagues across all Adessa entities.
- You are business fluent in English.
- Knowledge of French or Dutch is a Plus.
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!