HR MANAGER SPAIN
SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
In addition to flawless HR services and guidance to our line managers and our employees, our International HR department is responsible for determining policy and innovation and development in the areas of recruitment, reward, talent development and metrics/analytics for our own employees. SD Worx, as an HR service provider, wishes to set a good example of innovative solutions internally and, together with the business divisions, to think about new ways of thinking, products and plans of approach. In doing so, we strive for an integrated personnel policy that seeks a balance between the organisation and the individual. Recruitment and selection, training and development, wages and benefits are combined in a single overarching framework.
Within our HR-team we are currently looking for an HR Country Leader Spain.
This role will ensure a flawless service to our line managers and our employees with the emphasis on attracting, developing and retaining talent, employability and engagement.
About the role
Your responsibilities as an HR Manager Spain include:
- Represent the HR function in Spain, both internally and externally
- Build cohesion and culture & engagement within the Spanish workforce
- Facilitate and support local partnerships and client relations – if requested by segments
- together with the business attract, develop and retain talent, employability and engagement
- ensure a proper onboarding of our employees
- career coachings
- strategic advisory role and support for the local management
- having insight and following trends on the HR market
- working on and implementing strategic HR projects (reward, benefits, progress management)
- the continuous evaluation and improvement of the internal processes, tools and systems
- provide proactive advice & end-to-end support to your HR Manager regarding analyses and developments within SD Worx in terms of dismissal, absences, career management, etc
- you will be reporting to the International HR Manager
We expect you to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR or relevant business
- To have Profound knowledge of Spanish context and specificities: language(s), culture, legal…
- To have a Good understanding of Spanish SDW activities and people, in particular local workers’ council and labour law
- Show drive, flexibility and eagerness to support and facilitate growth and change
- Be a team player and inspiring business partner with an authentic passion for customer experience
- Find it a challenge to motivate and coach people and make them work together
- Be process-oriented, analytical, proactive and customer-oriented
- Fluently speak and write English and Spanish
- Be innovative and be able to look at things from a constructive and critical point of view
- Be passionate about HR & People
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for SD Worx – both nationally and internationally. We will, of course, ensure that you receive a suitable salary and extra-legal benefits.
SD Worx offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, working from other offices,… you can organize your own work.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond. We offer multiple trainings, projects… where you will learn from experts or in practice. From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.