Would you like to be part of the Adessa team?
Adessa, an SD Worx company is a leading European provider of HR services with global reach. We have offices all over Europe.
Our goal? We bring people solutions to life so companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
About the role
As an HR IT Business Consultant, you have a broad responsibility to translate market and client developments to the launch! strategy. Furthermore, you’ll translate this strategy into practical actions, propositions and development/training programs. Together with or supported by a team of highly experienced colleagues, you’ll establish high client satisfaction.
Who you are:
You are an experienced HR IT Business Consultant with vision and ambition. Preferably, you have experience as an HR IT Business Consultant within a big four consultancy organization or within a corporate HR/IT organization. You are tech savvy with the skills to analyze a case from every angle (IT, process, governance, organization, culture).
We’re looking for a courageous individual; a strategic thinker and visionary. A satisfied customer makes your day, you’ll do anything for that. You’re an extravert, studious and you like to share your knowledge.
Whom you will be working with:
The team you will be part of is a mix of talented juniors and experienced consultants in the field of SAP Payroll, SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors and integrations. By working together and sharing knowledge.
This is what you need:
- WO level
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience and/or affinity with themes like employee engagement, employee journey and digital transformation
- Excellent oral and written command of the Dutch language
- Good oral and written command of the English language.
- Excellent prestentation skills
- Willingness to travel
This is ‘nice to have’:
- Experience in the HCM Domain (talent management, payroll)
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Customers with international reach
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days’ leave on a full-time basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for Adessa – both nationally and internationally. We will, of course, ensure that you receive a suitable salary and extra-legal benefits.
Adessa offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, remote working, working from other offices… you will be the owner of your own work and time.
From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places in Europe, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!