This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To reinforce our growing SuccessFactors thriving team, we are looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Consultant.
Based in our office in Germany, you will participate to the implementation, integration and configuration of SuccessFactors projects.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services.
Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at www.adessagroup.com/about-us.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Facilitate client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality.
- Manage SuccessFactors projects, resource allocation, deliverables during the whole project lifecycle.
- Design and configure a SuccessFactors system based on HR best practice.
- Ensure successful implementation of SuccessFactors while adhering to product standards.
- Facilitate workshop, training sessions of client’s key users.
- Work closely with Adessa team members to facilitate successful integration between modules.
- Ensure effective transfer knowledge to the customer and application maintenance team for ongoing support.
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Adessa’s international Cloud Business Line to share knowledge and drive innovation.
Profile and skills
- You ideally have a Master degree or the equivalent by experience.
- You have at least ONE end-to-end implementation in a SuccessFactors Employee Central, Recruiting or Performance & Goals, or another module with successful go live.
- You have a SuccessFactors Associate Certification in one or more SF modules (mandatory).
- You have a good knowledge of HCM process.
- You possess an experience in functional design.
- Solid Project Management skills is a plus.
- You have a proven experience in a client facing role.
- You have solid interpersonal skills.
- You are known for your problem-solving and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Business Fluent), French or German is an asset.
Working at Adessa, an SD Worx company means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!