This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR technology and services company and be part of a flexible, dynamic, and international team.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Experienced Project Manager to join our team in Belgium. Within the Large Enterprises division, the Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for the management of the project portfolio, the methodology of the project management and the project implementation.
The team consists of experienced and passionate Project Managers, led by the PMO Manager, and has the following mission: manage projects professionally within the agreed timing, budget and scope, according to a solid but flexible project methodology based on the internationally recognised standard PMI.
What do we do?
We are a reliable and experienced technology & services consultancy providing customised delivery models for large, multi-country rollouts to ensure full coverage of our clients’ HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management processes. Our teams are based in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and we operate across Europa.
It is our mission to improve our customers’ business performance and enable their employees to achieve their personal life and work ambitions through smarter technologies.
As of 2020, Adessa is part of the SD Worx Group. As a result of this, all SAP-based HR services and technology of the SD Worx Group are now bundled under the brand ‘Adessa’ and brought to the European market. Our team now consists of over 350 HR and HRIS professionals with a strong focus on HR technology, but we continue to grow and expand into new markets, geographies and new digital HR services. Are you ready to join our Team?
Discover more about us at. www.adessagroup.com/about-us
What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage diverse & complex projects in a multi-vendor environment where you ensure proper monitoring of scope, budget, and timing.
- Maintain an active and open communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage multiple team projects: as a senior project manager you are also a coach/point of contact within the PMO community.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all parties involved.
- Guide and support pre-sales processes: as a project manager, you speak to the customer (intern & extern) in a pragmatic and professional manner.
- Report to the client and steering committee.
- Monitor and contribute to the improvement of the processes.
- As an ambassador, propagate the project methodology within and outside SD Worx.
Profile and skills
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in projects management.
- You are a PMP (Project Management Professional) or other certified.
- You have experience with change management.
- An experience with project methodology for implementation processes in SAP / Peoplesoft / Oracle / Microsoft Dynamics is an asset.
- An experience or affinity with Payroll and HR is a plus.
- You have strong leadership capacities and people skills.
- You are a strong communicator and have the necessary persuasiveness through your knowledge / charisma.
- You are professional, organizational and result-oriented.
- You have a commercial and customer-friendly attitude and therefore are able to build and maintain high customer confidence.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English, both in writing and orally.
- You are flexible in terms of travel (projects throughout Belgium).
Working at Adessa Group means…
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!