Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France, and Spain. Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
For our SAP Solutions team we are looking for Experienced SAP Payroll technical consultants to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga.
Based in our office in Spain (Malaga), you will work on SAP HCM projects for companies in Belgium or Germany. If you are bitten by technology, then you are the person we are looking for! Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organizations in the private and public sector. Our technical consultants are distinguished by thorough expertise, versatility, customer focus, drive and team spirit. Our mission is to translate (post)payroll processes to SAP. In doing so we can rely on substantive know-how within Adessa Group!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Perform maintenance tasks with existing customers.
- Take up a role as SAP Payroll consultant in implementation projects for our customers, more specifically in Time Management and / or (post) payroll projects.
- Ensure the continuity and correct functioning of implemented processes, systems and tools.
- Provide regular support and advice to clients.
- You have 5-10 years’ experience with processes and/or maintenance in SAP HCM (Time Management and/or (Post) Payroll.
- You have a very solid knowledge of (SAP) Belgian or German payroll and/or (post)payroll processes.
- You are a passionate person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You can work autonomously, and you are well organized.
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
- You have excellent knowledge in Dutch or German (mandatory).
- You can understand and communicate in English (minimum B2 Level).
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You are known for your problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!