Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France and Spain.
Adessa Group’s mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
For our SAP Solutions team we are looking for Experienced SAP French Payroll functional consultants to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga.
Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organizations in the private and public sector.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Analysing the client’s needs and converting them into functional analyses and concrete solutions.
- the autonomous execution of the payroll processes over time, including control of the results on the SAP system of the customer, and this within the scope of the service provision.
- Taking care of the post-payroll activities with support from the back-office experts and on the basis of well-defined processes (= our MPS Methodology).
- Advising and supporting the customer on site in case of payroll problems.
- Close monitoring of social legislation and its impact on the payroll.
- Supporting and informing the SAP consultants and/or customers in the event of changes to legislation.
- Being part of a project team at the start-up of new SAP customers and/or services.
- Building a relationship of trust with the customer and being alert for extra HR automation needs.
- 5-10 years’ experience in French payroll and/or (post)payroll processes.
- Running SAP processes (payroll and/or (post)payroll processes) is a plus.
- You are a driven person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You can work autonomously and are organized.
- You have solid analytical and communication skills.
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
- You have very good knowledge of French and English.
- You have knowledge of Office applications (Word, Excel,…).
Working at Adessa Group means …
- An exciting job in a fast-growing pan European company.
- A great place to work.
- A flexible, friendly, and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!